Boko Haram kidnapped Chibok girls not Buhari, stop coming to Aso Rock – Ojudu blasts BBOG group


Ekiti State born Presidential Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, has told the Bring Back Our Girls Group (BBOG) stop coming to Aso Rock Presidential Villa, saying, it was the Boko Haram insurgent that kidnapped the Chibok girls and not President Mohammadu Buhari.

He stated in clear terms, that the BBOG group will never again be allowed into the presidential villa again to protest.

The BBOG advocacy, last week, gave President Muhammadu Buhari some tips on how to go about rescuing the captive Chibok Girls abducted since April 14, 2014 by Boko Haram.

Ojudu, however, said the group was making the protest look like President Buhari look like he detained the Chibok girls.

Ojudu stated that: “Since the President came to power, he has met with them thrice. And it is looking like look, you are making this thing appear as if I am the one detaining those girls. I am not detaining them. You are only going to protest to me if I am the one detaining them.

“If you allow the BBOG to go into the villa everyday to carry out their campaign, what time would the President have to do his work?

“Will that not be calling for disorder? In UK, anyone who has something to say goes to Trafalgar Square. The media will meet you there. They don’t enter into 10, Downing Street.

“So, if the BBOG can restrict its campaign to the Unity Square, nobody will stop them. But to say that everyday you want to go to the bedroom in the office of the President, that for me is bad,” Ojudu said.


You might also like More from author

Leave a Reply